Sunday, January 13, 2008

Domino's Marketing Strategy

Dominos has made a bold move by re-indicting their world famous "30-Minutes" advertising campaign, seeing as how in 1993, the 30-Minutes or less guarantee was ended due to concerns over drivers breaking traffic laws, and subsequently placing their life on the line in order to fulfill the guarantee. I can totally relate; I'd risk my life in order to deliver a pizza too. I mean honestly, eternity in hell is nothing compared to a cold pizza and a disgruntled customer, right? Oh wait, turns out that the fine print on Domino's kinky little website clearly states the following:

"Because safety is a priority "You Got 30 Minutes™" is not a guarantee but an estimate."

Safety my eye. If you go down to Mexico or India, the 30-Minutes or Less Guarantee is just that, a Guarantee. We live in the United States of America, Home of the brave. Why can Mexicans be big bad and brave; and speed down the roads at life threatening speeds, while the USA sits around like a bunch of pussies, doing crap like "Obeying The Law" and "Considering Others". If you die, it's your fault, for getting in the way of me and my pizza. You deserved it for inconveniencing my life, and you're lucky I let you live this long.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL yea, this made me spew diet soda everywhere. XD Home of the braves my foot >_>

January 14, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home